About this exciting role
Specifically, in this role you’ll be:
- Handling all new enquiries that come into the business.
- Managing a Virtual Assistant to complete administrative tasks such as new client proposals and invoicing.
- Managing a team of subcontractors across a number of projects, ensuring the right people are engaged for each project, managing and delegating project components and tasks to each contractor accordingly.
- Liaising directly with clients in a project management capacity, such as following up information and providing updates to the status of their projects.
- Updating the business owner with project and contractor status.
- Project managing the business owner by advising where and when their input is required within a client project.
- Brainstorming ideas to improve or grow the business – suggesting improvements to systems or processes and taking a proactive role in this regard.
More about you
We’re looking for someone within Australia who has 2-4 years of OBM or Project Management experience in online business. You’ll be comfortable working as a subcontractor and probably have other clients in the online business space. Experience working within an agency setting is advantageous but not essential.
You’ll have lots of experience working with multiple projects and multiple team members, and be great at juggling lots of balls at once. Being busy excites you, rather than overwhelming you! You’ll also have very high attention to detail and you’re a stickler for impeccable spelling and grammar.
What's in it for you
You’ll be working directly and closely with me, Desiree, the business owner. I’m a flexible and supportive boss, and in exchange for your hard work, I’ll be getting to know you, your goals and will be equally supporting you to grow and develop in your own right.
The right person will enjoy working with us as we are a hardworking, dynamic and growing business where we set the bench high in expectations for ourselves and our clients.
Your opinion will be welcome, expected and valued and as a small nimble business we can make quick decisions, so we are always looking to improve, grow and evolve… and we want to take you on that journey with us!
So if you’ve read up to this point and you feel excited, we’d love you to follow these steps to apply.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and address the below 5 questions in the body of the email to us. Please also make it easy to spot by adding [2IC] in the subject heading of the email.
Here are the questions:
1) Tell us about your previous OBM and Project Management experience. What sort of clients have you worked for, what was your role and how many people were you managing?
2) How do you normally structure your charges for services? (We understand that this may need to be discussed further with more detail, but a rough guide would be appreciated at this stage.)
3) Tell us about your other commitments. (Life commitments or work commitments; tell us about your availability and how we’d fit in.)
4) Why does this role in this business appeal to you? What specifically can you bring and what interests you about us?
5) Anything else you’d like us to know?
Applications close by COB Wednesday 5 August, 2020.